Sunday, November 22, 2009

Giving All

I have been struggling with my faith, and wondering why is it that God has not heard my prayers, my cry out for help?? then I realized after reading Aaron Potratz's post http://trutheran.blogspot.com/ That I have not been giving myself completely to God. Not both physically and spiritually. I have not been giving him all that he wants from me, and he deserves so much.

"In me you live and move and have your being" ...acts17:28

I mean come on people.. How many of you actually believe in God.. ? if it weren't for him we would not have life, yet we are too ashamed to say " yes, I want to live for God?? we would hide our bibles out of fear of how others would judge us, But in the end result who decides if we will spend eternity in Hell or in Heaven? I don't know about you, but I am not going to put my fate into the worlds hands... Have you not seen with your own eyes what this world is coming to? have you not seen the things that is going on in this world? Yet you rather live for it and not for God? You can be a closet Christian if you want, But I am smart enough to know that I can't fool God. He knows me inside and out.


"I know everything about you, I know when you sit down and when you rise up, I am familiar with your ways" ... psalms 139:1-3

That is so awesome to me, that My Father already knows everything there is to know about me, my needs and desires…. even before I ask.. No one else knows me like him. No one loves me like he does and no one wants more for me than my Father who is in heaven.


He is the only one who CAN give me all that I desire and more! And all that he ask from me is that give myself body , heart and soul

3 comments:

Aaron said...

On the same token, Jennifer, God also knows our lies, manipulations, sinful thoughts and deeds, etc... and yet He still chooses to love us anyway. Actually, Paul takes it further in Romans 5, saying that while we were still sinning Christ died for us.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we meditate on this and allow it to penetrate our hearts to the full extent - not just for a moment but every day of our lives - then we begin to live in that Truth and begin to desire to give Him our heart, soul, strength, and mind.

Keep up the great posts, Jennifer. God is definitely working miracles in your heart, and it's encouraging to follow you in your journey.

-Aaron
My "Trutheran" Christian Living blog

Jennifer said...

Thank you , Aaron
Its a very good feeling to know someone can relate to what I am saying , or feeling!
Thank you for your post, and also for reading mine, and sharing your thoughts on them

godamongus said...

God bless you! Have faith that the Kingdom of God is coming, on Earth and in the spiritual world. Your love of God shines brightly in your writing; and, it is very inspiring. We are one in the spirit of God. Hallelujah!

Post a Comment