Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Complete Trust

I am trying really hard, God. with this every day struggle

maybe I should try harder to push it down deep,

push it down until its under my feet. It breaks my heart and I can't help my emotions

oh how I let you down so many times, every day falling so weak.

eyes full of tears, to the rim,overwhelmed they stream down

my heart searches for your comfort, forgetting …

forgetting that your arms are always wide open

it isn't anything of this world that I seek, I am confused..

its you, My God- the comfort, the companionship the relationship

your sweet love that I crave.

I can’t replace it ,

Nothing in this world can replace who you are, what you do

The love that you give and the blessings that you bring.

If I could just let go of this world…

just let it go.

I know that you have so many great things for me.

But why can't I let it go completely? why do I hold on to it?

its because I am scared that if I let go of everything that brings me pleasure in the slightest

I will have nothing. and in knowing this.. Knowing it is a lack of faith in My heavenly father upsets me…

it hurts me to know of the sadness I must cause to my God, my Father, the only Daddy that has ever been here to no end.

what do you see in me? why do you love me so?

Show me who I am, lead and guide me.. Hold my hand

 

 

1 comment:

RSchmWrite said...

Damn, that's beautiful. I can totally relate to that and have the frog in my throat and the dew in my eyes to prove it. See?

Post a Comment