Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love

I feel this heaviness on my heart today. I am not sure why. Today is Valentines, its where people everywhere take the time to show the love for those close to them. Maybe I am feeling this because I am alone, and I DON'T have anyone to show me that physical love. But then i thought" NO, This isn't true" the reason I feel this, is because of the lack of Love we as Christan's show for others. I love the Church I currently attend, but I have noticed there are those who sit in the seats and turn there nose up to other, I have even had one Man roll his eyes at me as I spoke to the pastor while he waited his turn. its a sting to the spirit.... to my Spirit!

lucky I can remind myself that I am a Child of God, and My father who is in Heaven loves me to no end "" TO NO END " Before we were created, when we were created and forever and ever.

I have written on this before and I feel that I am to do so again. I point the finger at myself as well as everyone around me. we all fall short of this.

God created me just as he created you, just as he created the homeless man you may pass by each day as he sits on the side of the road. Just as He created the millionaire a few miles away, or even the single mother who strugles to take care of her family. We were all made from the same God, and he doesn't love you anymore than he loves me.

My God tells each cloud where to sit in the sky.. he carves out the channels where the lighting strikes, and they report to him saying " here I AM " It was God who shut the sea behind doors to hold it in its place. he shut those doors and set its doors and bars in place saying " this far you may come, but no farther, here is where your waves halt" He gives order to the morning and shows the dawn its place.

Can you do all of these things?
No, and I can not either.

but this powerful God loves me just as he loves you. he does not judge me for what I don't have or for what I can do. and you should not judge me or anyone else. and I should not judge you. in Gods eyes you are no better than I, or me than you. we are the same. your money does not define you, and my lack of does not define me. but what does define us is our love for God and Gods people. Pray for the heart of God so that you can learn to love as he does and always will.. TO NO END

One of the reasons I feel so strongly about this is because of that "sting" I felt in my spirit.. I have my own personal relationship with God. I grow every day, trying to become stronger and better.
Our Mission as a church and as Christians is to reach out to people and share the love of God, but how can we do that when we do not love the ones we are reaching for. that STING will drive the new born Christian away, the same one we reached out to. let us humble ourselves in the Lord and be reminded the whole point of this. just because you are filling the seat doesn't mean your job is done, you can't manipulate God.

The whole point here it to Love, love and love... I can't say this enough... the words Love keep echoing in my mind, spirit and soul.
God loves me, i love God and I love you! Remember that God is Love. it is only due to the fall of man that anything other than love has been applied, any thing other than love is not of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment