Thursday, June 25, 2009

To My Daughters

Like liquid filled to the rim, splashing out and toppling over the edge
My heart of which contains the love for the two most wonderful things that God has ever blessed me with. Nicole and Amber
My heart was yours before I could even hold you in my arms and see your beautiful face.
My heart over flows from the love that I feel,
I have to give true thanks to God and his amazing grace,
Counting fingers and toes, are days long behind us as we travel the road ahead.
May God take your hand and lead you along the right paths.
Just know that mommy is only one step behind you looking on
and wishing you the best.. Be true to who you are and never settle for less
Remember My love for you will never fade and will always be true.
It is for the smile that I have each day and the joy in my heart that I OWE to you.

Love from mom

No comments:

Post a Comment