Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Me

My life changes today from this moment on
My Children will see me be the very best and living to my full potential
So in turn they will be the best at who they are,

I will love with everything in me,
care for the world , because its my right
stand up for the person next to me
and ignore the one turning his nose up at me because I do

I will forget all the negative my family has taught me
embrace all the positive my children will learn from me

I will cry when I am sad , and also when I am happy
I will touch lives , and see smiles
I will leave my mark on those who cross my path
even if they don't know why,

I'll be the shoulder to lean on,
the listening ear to speak to

I will be loved and broken hearted
But I will move on,

I am random, silly and a little crazy too
But no one can change who I am
For now on,
I can only be me
simply who I was born to be

Just me...

1 comment:

Pete Moring. said...

What a smashing blog {:-)

You'll certainly leave your 'mark':

Pete

Post a Comment