Saturday, July 30, 2011

Trying to not let go

Life for me sometimes seem to be more struggle than happiness.
I have found myself lately trying to pull myself out of a depression,
Sometimes I feel like I have fallen over the edge , and I am barely hanging on, and I want to let go of what little bit of faith I am holding on to. Because maybe at the bottom of this mountain, down in the valleys it will be easier. I feel like I am in the middle of the ocean all alone. I try so hard to keep my head above the water. I don't know how much water I can tread, I am worn and almost numb from it all. It seems like it would be so much easier to just give in, close my eyes and let the sea suck me in.So I pray.. Jesus, If I let go... please don't let go.
Jesus, Please don't let go.
I know that past it all there is so much greatness. I know that in the middle of it all is a God standing against the worst of it.
So Jesus, please don't let me let go.
I tell myself that the mass amount of power that's in all of the good of what is on top of this mountain is more than I can handle without the hardship of getting there. I can't see what God has for me. I can't see past this mess that I am in. I can't see past my broken heart, the pain I am in, all of the worry that clouds my mind.
But I know that when I get on my knees to praise my God, I can close my eyes and see that right around that dark bubble that arrives as my eyes shut completely is a throne of a king of who I bow down to, seated just before me. If I could just get around that black spot I could see his face. I would see a face with concern because he cares, I hear a whisper of words.. Don't let go, I will see you through this. Please trust in me.
I am focused on the scripture " ALL things work together for the good for those who love the Lord" Romans 8:28 And I am speaking this into situation in my life because Thank you God for including " ALL" things.. which means God is saying to me... It doesn't matter what it is, it doesn't matter how great or small " ALL" things will work for the God.. This is word I hold onto today, a living word that's very much alive and powerful. I believe in the power of Gods word and his promises. So I pray God don't let me let go of this, Don't let go Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment